[tenchi:105667] Re: test test

to tenchi@usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject [tenchi:105667] Re: test test
date Thu, 16 Dec 2004 19:32:58 -0800
Boo!

Just thought I'd make a bit of noise, and ask a question:

AmoTokyo is closing up shop, as you might know. Where can I get the next
episode of OVA3?

And, just a note about Kazuya Tatsumi. He was involved in a car accident
on 12/5. He suffered broken ribs and bones in his back. Thankfully,
there is no nerve damage.
Hoist a hot sake for him, and wish a speedy recovery!

Joseph Riggs wrote:
> [...]
a message after a few hours saying that my e-mail wasn't going through to the mailing
list.  Then around 24 hours later, it suddenly showed up.

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Search field Search string