[tenchi:105615] Re: [O/T] The New Battlestar Galactica

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105615] Re: [O/T] The New Battlestar Galactica
date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 13:57:21 -0500
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@usagi.org>
Subject: [tenchi:105603] Re: [O/T] The New Battlestar Galactica
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 19:56:23 -0700

> > > Mmmmm, Battlstar Galactica.....Back when Starbuck wasn't an
> > > overpriced, trendy, pos coffee shop!
> > > I am wondering how good the new BG series will be in January.
> > >

> > While I managed to miss the mini-series (from what I've heard, no real loss),
the bits and pieces I've heard don't have me all that excited about the new series.

> Check it out yourself.  If you have BitTorrent, you can watch the mini-series, or
if the DVD has been released, rent it.  I thought the mini-series was pretty good
with a few weak spots.

Considering that the descriptions I've heard of just the basic cast is basically,
"Dysfunctional family in space," I have zero interest in it.  Nor am I interested
in the Cylons, Sexaroids, or any of the rest of it.  The more I've heard about it,
the
less interest I have.

On an amusing side note, last night I realized that this must be the future of Bubblegum
Crisis!  After all...

*spoilers*

You have a Sexaroid Cylon agent (okay - she's not like the ones in BGC, but you can
call her that for all intents and purposes), and Boomer's a Boomer!

Sort of.

^^;;

junior

--