[tenchi:105614] Re: <OT> I have completely lost faith in the majority of US Voters.

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105614] Re: <OT> I have completely lost faith in the majority of US Voters.
date Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:47:12 -0500
----- Original Message -----
> From: "Donna Hutt Stapfer Bell" <kyburg@earthlink.net>
To: <tenchi@usagi.org>
Subject: [tenchi:105611] Re: <OT> I have completely lost faith in the majority of
US Voters.
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:37:37 -0800

> It's not then.  It's now - and every time we have tried to impose our will
> on another nation.  Occupations are like that.

There's some odd forgetfulness going on in some parts of Europe right now.  For instance,
I've been hearing the odd occasional story about the people working as tour guides
at former battlefields who seem to think that there was no real difference in
what was being fought for between the Nazis and the Western Allies (no comment on
the Eastern Front).  While I haven't had the opportunity to tour those sites myself
and verify such reports, its a very disturbing trend if true.  The Western Allies

were fighting to free the European nations from one of the most evil governments of
the Twentieth Century.

At any rate, with regards to Iraq, we'll see how things turn out in January.  I follow
a lot of on-line posts, and there's a lot of positive Iraqi opinions and a lot of
negative Iraqi opinions regarding the US.  We'll get some concrete information
come January when the elections are held.

junior

--

Search field Search string

archive list