[tenchi:105610] Re: <OT> I have completely lost faith in the majority of US Voters.

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Donna Hutt Stapfer Bell" <kyburg@earthlink.net>
subject [tenchi:105610] Re: <OT> I have completely lost faith in the majority of US Voters.
date Thu, 4 Nov 2004 07:23:04 -0800

She's very responsive (yes, I call her office often, she's my senator),
sends letters, email updates and has a very navigatable website -

They're already talking about 2008 - Bush can't run again, Jeb don't want
to, Cheney can't - but how does Bill Frist grab you?  (This should scare
you - this is the guy who went to the animal shelters and "adopted" cats to
practice surgery on at home when he was a medical student - by his own
admission.)

For my money, I think Hilary should stay right where she is in the Senate
and get some more seasoning - Edwards would be nice.  But I need to start
looking around at the folks who more closely fit what the Dems have been
missing in the last two elections.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited