[tenchi:105568] Re: Report to Sender

to Canandaigua@elementk.com, tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105568] Re: Report to Sender
date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
--- Canandaigua@elementk.com wrote:
> Incident Information:-
> Database:   d:/lotus/domino/data/mail3.box
> Originator: Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
> Recipients: tenchi@usagi.org
> Subject:    [tenchi:105567] Re: TM!R Question(s)
> Date/Time:  10/28/2004 01:15:53 AM
>
> Message sent to tenchi@usagi.org was quarantined because it contained
> banned content.

Wow, I've been quarrantined, and I've been sending banned material.

I haven't done that since the days of "THE LIST."
It kind-a blows my mind that I could be doing it now, without knowing
it...   ^_^

So does this mean some idiot has their system set to send rude messages
to people, due to their own screwed up sense of values?
Whoever you are, turn that shit off!

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited