[tenchi:105560] Re: <OT> The Passion of the Christ

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Maru <marudubshinki@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105560] Re: <OT> The Passion of the Christ
date Tue, 26 Oct 2004 14:11:28 -0700 (PDT)
I have to agree, it was disgusting. Fortunately, I watched a free
pirated version... that I borrowed from a friend.
~Maru
--- Bear Powell <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:

> Watched this a couple days ago. What a
> festering pile of horse flop that movie is. I
> am very glad I waited to see it without ever
> spending a dime to watch it. South Park's
> parody of it hit the nail on the head. Sheesh!
> For anyone who rented it, saw it in the theaters,
> or bought it, I hope you used someone else's
> money.
>
> --------------------------
> Bear "replicant" Powell
>
> "Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
>  difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung
>
> ***Currently Playing***
> Counter Strike: Source (PC - Steam Online)
> "I'm addicted and I suck at this game. >_<!"
>
> ***Future MMORPG Prospects***
> World of Warcraft (PC) - Fun
> Everquest 2 (PC) - Immersive
> Wish (PC) - Huge Potential