[tenchi:105549] Re: After watching GXP

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject [tenchi:105549] Re: After watching GXP
date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 19:15:53 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, Joseph Riggs wrote:

> I can imagine her doing such a thing...
>
> provided she had reason to believe that her "artwork" wouldn't be around long enough
for anyone to see.  Its possible she had the aforementioned fit of frustration, figured
the Chobimaru was slated for the scrapyard anyway (and wouldn't be seen by
> anyone), and only belatedly discovered that her artwork would have a more "permanent"
display than she thought.

OTOH it is *definitely* something that Seto would do.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string