[tenchi:105546] Re: After watching GXP

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject [tenchi:105546] Re: After watching GXP
date Tue, 12 Oct 2004 11:13:01 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 12 Oct 2004, AstroNerdBoy wrote:
> > Yes. It is a Heno-heno-Moheji. And there are the words, AEKA
> > and TENCHI, and also a drawing of an umbrella, the umbrella
> > of love ( I think you have this one in the Western countries,
> > too.) I read, if I'm right, in the BBS that Aeka drew this
> > picture. She had some frustration (perhaps with Ryoko) and
> > she just drew this graffiti. Maybe this golf ball appears in
> > the 3rd OVA.
> >

> This would confirm that Aeka was stating "Tenchi loves Aeka" (or vice
> versa) in addition to the smiley face.  ^_^ I would guess we'll get to
> see this event happen soon.  Heh!heh!heh!

I still can't imagine Aeka doing something like that, no matter how
frustrated she gets. Also, the love-love umbrella is usually *not* drawn
by the couple in question, but by someone else with the intention to
embarass them. Well, we'll just have to wait and find out.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string