[tenchi:105543] Re: After watching GXP

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:105543] Re: After watching GXP
date Fri, 8 Oct 2004 10:57:19 -0600
> On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, AstroNerdBoy wrote:
> > > - The Kuramitsu family *did* have to sell the Chobimaru to Seto, as
> > >   threatened by that guy in OAV episode 15 - and she's added some
> > >   "decoration". Is there actually text besides the smiley face?
>
> > I believe True Sheol stated that Aeka did this to the Chobimaru. If he's
> > monitoring the ML and has time, I'm sure he can confirm (or deny) this.
> > ^_^
>
> That would explain why her name is on it, though it seems very much unlike
> Aeka (and like Seto) to do something like that.

I can see Aeka doing it to tweak Ryoko, especially if Tenchi's name is also on the
Chobimaru (something like Aeka loves Tenchi?).  *lol*

Well, when my home Internet connection is back up (Monday at the earliest...GRRRRRR...bloody
Qwest), I'll have to try to remember to make and post some screen captures of the
Chobimaru as it looks in GXP.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited