[tenchi:105541] Re: After watching GXP

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject [tenchi:105541] Re: After watching GXP
date Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:46:29 +0200 (CEST)
On Thu, 7 Oct 2004, AstroNerdBoy wrote:
> > - The Kuramitsu family *did* have to sell the Chobimaru to Seto, as
> >   threatened by that guy in OAV episode 15 - and she's added some
> >   "decoration". Is there actually text besides the smiley face?

> I believe True Sheol stated that Aeka did this to the Chobimaru. If he's
> monitoring the ML and has time, I'm sure he can confirm (or deny) this.
> ^_^

That would explain why her name is on it, though it seems very much unlike
Aeka (and like Seto) to do something like that.

> I don't recall anything being stated about them selling it though.  A
> moon that Minami (the Marshal) owned was sold though to pay for the
> costs (IIRC).

Ah, so I confused that when I first saw it on DVD. I must've not paid
attention when I later watched the fansub.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string