[tenchi:105540] Re: After watching GXP

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject [tenchi:105540] Re: After watching GXP
date Fri, 8 Oct 2004 09:42:54 +0200 (CEST)
On Fri, 8 Oct 2004, Dr. Briefs wrote:

> >- The Kuramitsu family *did* have to sell the Chobimaru to Seto, as
> >  threatened by that guy in OAV episode 15 - and she's added some
> >  "decoration". Is there actually text besides the smiley face?
>
> The smiley face itself is made up of text... hiragana "no" for the eyes,
> "mo" for the nose, and "he" for the mouth.  Common practice among kids,
> I'm told.

Yes, that's why I didn't count it as text.

> It also has Tenchi's name written on it, as well as Aeka (or at least a
> partial of Aeka, from what I can tell).

I see. That makes sense if it was Aeka who did it.

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string