[tenchi:105528] Re: Motivational Posters

from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject [tenchi:105528] Re: Motivational Posters
date Fri, 1 Oct 2004 08:20:21 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: "Mark Clifton" <washu@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 10:50 PM
Subject: Motivational Posters

> Hello all,
> I thought I send you all a funny and to let you know that I'm alive.
> Yea, hard to believe, but true.  I was just recently at Anime Weekend
> Atlanta 10 and pictures are available to view by going to this address:
> http://www.washu.org/cosplay/awa10/index.html  Otherwise, I still live
> in Charlotte and that's about it.  I hope you all are doing well.  Sorry
> if you haven't heard from me in a long time.  ^^;  Anyway, on with the
> funnies, enjoy!
>
> ~ Marcus Clifton

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!
Note to self: Next time dig hole for MC farther down that 6 feet. :-p
Long time no see stranger. How's the world in the Big C?

Haha, some of those cosplay pics were great. I even liked the
big girls in skimpy outfits like the girl dressed as Mai Shiranui. o_O!
The Final Fantasy XI Artifact armor costumes were very well done.
The Transformer pic hurt me I was laughing so hard. Also, you gotta
love the Master Shake outfit from ATHF. The HALO (Master Chief)
outfit was the absolute most badass one and the black dude as a
catgirl was the scariest. >_<!

Enough blathering. Now back to my new addiction.
Chankast - Dreamcast Emulator for your PC. It's a major badass
as it's in only an Alpha build and already plays many games
better than the actual system and might support people playing
against each other in the future via the net. RAR!

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

***Currently Playing***
The Sims 2 (PC)
Fable (XBOX)
Doom 3 (PC)
Final Fantasy XI (MMORPG) *Semi-Retired*

***Future MMORPG Prospects***
World of Warcraft (PC) - Fun
Everquest 2 (PC) - Immersive
Wish (PC) - Huge Potential