[tenchi:105527] Re: Sasami's 2nd Dream

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105527] Re: Sasami's 2nd Dream
date Thu, 30 Sep 2004 20:02:51 -0500
----- Original Message -----
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:28:57 -0600
To: <tenchi@usagi.org>
Subject: [tenchi:105526] Re: Sasami's 2nd Dream

> Meanwhile, Ryoko will finally get to engage in another brawl (its been a while for
the poor girl), and will be
> overcome, but only after she trashes most of the GP team.

I think she'll trash her opponent, but certainly Seto-sama, Washu, and Noike can take
down their opponent with ease.  Indeed, Seto and Washu are totally unconcerned by
this turn of events.  Seto-sama was expecting it (as referenced in episode 16).
Noike seems to know of it (maybe a 3rd reason for her being on Earth) and it would
seem Washu was aware of it as well.

Aeka and Ryo-ohki could easily trash their opponent.  Assuming Aeka still has access
to Ryu-oh's power and Ryo-ohki can transform into ship mode, well... >:-}

Sasami-chan is the interesting question.  As Tsunami, she'd have no problem dealing
with Mashisu.  The question is, will Mashisu actually attack Sasami-chan?

In a straight up fight, that's correct.  However, I didn't see any indication from
the raw animation that the GP actually expected to fight any of them except Ryoko.
Everyone else was dropped into a pocket dimension, and it wouldn't surprise me if

they were to be left there for a while (of course, the dialogue might explain differently)
until the situation with Tenchi is resolved.

Nor would it be the first time that Washu has been dropped in a pocket dimension of
some sort, and wasn't readily able to leave.

But on the other hand, Washu probably has tricks up her sleeve, and iirc, Kajishima
mentioned that all three goddesses would be involved in whatever happens.  From the
comments during his interview a while back, I'd suspect that the girls are detained

except for Ryoko, who might be free, Washu, who will be in her goddess aspect in some
form (though not certain how that would work out given what we know of her - particularly
her amnesia), and possibly Sasami, who might need to be free for Tsunami to
manifest (pure speculation).

junior

--

Search field Search string