[tenchi:105518] Re: Tenchi's Power -- Time Control?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject [tenchi:105518] Re: Tenchi's Power -- Time Control?
date Mon, 27 Sep 2004 00:01:39 -0700
AstroNerdBoy wrote:
> For some odd reason, a question regarding Tenchi's powers popped into
> my head.  I was thinking of Tenchi's powers coming to life in the
> black hole (episode 12).  Now maybe this is some piece of physics
> that I don't understand, but I would swear that time had stopped
> while Tenchi's powers went active and he did his thing.  So does
> Tenchi have some power over time?

Tenchi seemed to have Aeka and Mihoshi is some sort of suspended
animation in that episode, but he didn't stop time in a very large area
(if he had done so, Dr. Clay wouldn't have been able to observe what
Tenchi was doing...)

Given that the closest we see anybody else come to playing with time is
Tsunami's (limited?) precognition as imparted to Sasami, I'd guess that
Tenchi's power over time is limited at best...though if you consider
what Zinv does at the end of Dual, I suppose Tenchi might have the power
to rewrite the past under certain circumstances.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited