[tenchi:105514] Re: Interesting

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Borgwardt <brazil@brazils-animeland.de>
subject [tenchi:105514] Re: Interesting
date Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:13:10 +0200 (CEST)
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004, Victor Margraf wrote:

> > Saw this on the JP TenchiML:
> > http://direct.ips.co.jp/book/iHtml/mdn/tentimuyo/
>
> Seems unreasonably expensive to me.
>
> What is it? I can't read Japanese and the only Tenchi pic on that page
> is a small "see the Tenchi crew make manga" gag panel.

It's some sort of collection of material about Tenchi Muyo, mainly GXP
and the new OAVs, and most textual. e.g. a list of all available
Tenchi novels, mangas, DVD, games, etc., design sketches, character
portraits, stuff like that.

I object to the price mainly based on the small size (B5 format, 144
pages).

Michael "Brazil" Borgwardt --- Member of #WASHU# and Her would-be guinea-pig.
|   Untiring defender of Washu-chan, Asuka-chan and Elektra-chan.           |
|       A Homepage for Elektra: http://brazils-animeland.de/elektra         |
|           Tenchi Fanfiction Reviews: http://brazils-animeland.de/tmffr    |
+-------------- Let`s shake the dew off this lily, shall we ? --------------+

Search field Search string