[tenchi:105403] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Schobronics <Schobronics@web.de>
subject [tenchi:105403] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:40:01 +0200
"Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

>>1) Who created Tenchi-ken?
>
>Obviously not Funaho-ki, because Tenchi-ken was around a longer time.
>
>>> The problem, however, is that the only "proof" we've seen that
>Tenchi-ken existed before Funaho-ki is some speculation that the Master
Key that Azusa had while fighting Kagato and the Master Key that Yosho
had are one and the same.

That's right. Kagato recognized Tenchi-ken as "the Kings property".
Since all keys known to us look quite different this seems significant.

>Since both men would merit Master Keys simply by virtue of the fact that they had

>first generation trees (and therefore, any keys from their trees are
automatically Master Keys), there needs to be something more conclusive
than what has been produced so far on this list.

We know there are more master keys, but I don't believe they look alike.
I still think Tenchi-ken could very well be some sort of symbol of
rulership over Jurai, hence a very special key.

Ja
Christian "Schobronics" Schober
--
http://www.animexx.de                            schobronics@animexx.de
Animexx Cofounder - DFFML admin - Member of ANT #SAS# & Fried Ant Anime

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs