[tenchi:105401] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject [tenchi:105401] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Fri, 06 Aug 2004 16:05:59 -0500
----- Original Message -----
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2004 01:24:00 +0200
To: tenchi@usagi.org
Subject: [tenchi:105389] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

>I think it has been clearly established that Tenchi-ken is not Funaho-ki's key in
light of the fact that Azusa had it in his battle with Kagato and Ryoko YEARS before
Yosho was born and partnered with Funahi-ki.  So, what do we know?

See my theorie about that.

>1) Who created Tenchi-ken?

Obviously not Funaho-ki, because Tenchi-ken was around a longer time.

>> The problem, however, is that the only "proof" we've seen that Tenchi-ken existed
before Funaho-ki is some speculation that the Master Key that Azusa had while fighting
Kagato and the Master Key that Yosho had are one and the same.  Since both men
would merit Master Keys simply by virtue of the fact that they had first generation
trees (and therefore, any keys from their trees are automatically Master Keys), there
needs to be something more conclusive than what has been produced so far on this
list.

junior

--

Search field Search string