[tenchi:105398] Re: Episode 17 Preview

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105398] Re: Episode 17 Preview
date Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
--- sheol <sheol@mail.ev1.net> wrote:
> > From: Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>

> >> (1) Well, Mihoshi's brother looks a bit disturbed at the idea that
> >> she and
> >> Tenchi are happily enjoying carnal knowledge of one another.
> Can't
> >> imagine why he'd get so upset about it.....

> However, without sound, I can't tell if Mihoshi is upset because her
> brother is making assumptions and forcing himself into the
> situations, or
> she for some reason finds offense with the suggestion.  Hmmmm.<
>
>      That's not Mihoshi in the nightcap, that's her brother.\
>      That's Misao taking it out on the messenger.

Holy crap! He does have a huge sister-complex...  and that points out
another reason why I despise RP, the quality is so bad, I STILL find it
hard to point out who is who, without sound...

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited