[tenchi:105397] Re: Episode 17 Preview

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105397] Re: Episode 17 Preview
date Fri, 6 Aug 2004 06:35:52 -0700 (PDT)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> > No matter how many people are involved on a melee level, Ryoko is
> > actually bleeding...?  WTF?  I would normally expect this from
> large
> > weapons hits, like something fired from at least a GP scout ship or
> > minor generation tree.
>
> You are forgetting episode 6.  When Ryoko got slammed into the wall,
> she had blood come out of her mouth.  Kagato whooped up on Ryoko
> something fierce.

But that's Kagato, who is using technology developed by him and Washu,
not a bunch of GP "security" who aren't even in the same class.  Just
look at how paranoid Jurai is over Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki, and Washu's
capabilities.  If the GP can deal that much damage on a melee (read
hand to hand and personal handguns (energy and projectile)), then there
shouldn't be any such worries anymore, and there clearly are.

Please not that Kagato evoked an amount of kinetic energy strong enough
to impact and destroy and then compress a stone-like section of the
Souja, a rather impressive starship, which supposedly was built to
incredible standards...  and all Ryoko got was a little damaged, and
this was while she was restraining herself from full capabilities.  I
would assume such an amount of energy employed on the earth would leave
a large hole in the landscape, definitely a couple of magnitudes larger
than that cuased by the masu on the farm, and for that, Ryoko only got
stunned and dirty (and she was unprepared for that, and used basically
for comedy, as well).  And if we are citing episodes, remember the
first one...

I'll have to wait and see what reasons are given and forces used in the
upcoming episode, but based on some of the character abuse in the last
3 episodes, I'm worried.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited