[tenchi:105382] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105382] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Thu, 5 Aug 2004 08:12:26 -0700 (PDT)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:

> OK, if Tenchi-ken is Funaho-ki's key and Juraians need keys to interface with their

> tree, why give the sword to Tenchi?
>
> He is in effect, giving up his control over Funaho.  This also seems puzzling since
we
> mostly seem to agree that Yosho didn't give Funaho-ki to Tenchi.

I'm still not entirely convinced.  If the key is to Funaho then the idea that Funaho
is
now Tenchi's makes good sense.

> Second, why did Kagato recognize Tenchi-ken?

from a logic standpoint, keys kinda look similar.  It's hard to say whether he recognized

THAT particular sword or not.

 Why did he call the sword the "king's
> property" (OK, I'm being forced to rely on Pioneer's translations but that's all
I have
> to go on at present)?  And how did Kagato get the idea that Tenchi-ken was what

> he wanted?

a matter of deduction on Kagato's part I would guess.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited