[tenchi:105330] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com>
subject [tenchi:105330] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:57:01 -0600
> --- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > Tsunami is not Sasami's ship.  Sasami is Tsunami.
> ========
>
> This is true.  Sasami is Tsunami and Tsunami is
> Sasami.  Right now they have separate minds because
> Tsunami wants Sasami to have a childhood.  Right now
> Sasami thinks of herself as Tsunami's creation, a copy
> of the real Sasami that died 700 years ago, but in
> reality she IS the TRUE Sasami.  But, this is straying
> away from the subject.  From what I understand the
> Tsunami stays cloaked in orbit around the Earth or in
> geostationary orbit above the Masaki residence so she
> can protect Sasami.

I believe Tsunami is in subspace, thus she can appear anywhere at anytime.  AND there's
no doubt in my mind that she's closely watching over Tenchi as well.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs