[tenchi:105328] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105328] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:49:39 -0700 (PDT)
--- AstroNerdBoy <usr1054@astronerdboy.com> wrote:
> While that's true, Tsunami's conversation with
> Tenchi indicates that at this point, Sasami is
> Tsunami's partner.  We know that when Sasami reaches
> a certain age, she and Tsunami will be one in mind
> and body.  That said, from what Funaho said in
> episode 13, it would seem that officially, Tsunami
> is Sasami's ship.  That would make sense from a
> political standpoint though, especially to protect
> Sasami's true identity.
=========

I have the feeling that the news that Sasami IS
Tsunami or will be joining with her soon will have a
powerful impact on Juraian society and politics.
Thus, its being kept an absolute secret.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
zorchhaney@yahoo.com