[tenchi:105320] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com>
subject [tenchi:105320] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 15:30:07 +0800
> From: "Damien" <damien_searight@msn.com>
> Anyway, I have a question for the group. How much do you think the Jurai
> Royal family knows about Tsunami?

IMHO, only the inner high council knew.

> If they know that Tsunami belongs to Sasami isn't it blatantly obvious who
> should sit on the throne next?

See above.  Tsunami does not "belongs" to Sasami.  Moreover,
IMHO, I do not think Tsunami want to take over the throne.

> Is it a secret only those in the House of Masaki know about (Sasami's ship
> being Tsunami)?

Tsunami is not Sasami's ship.  Sasami is Tsunami.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string