[tenchi:105319] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Damien" <damien_searight@msn.com>
subject [tenchi:105319] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Wed, 28 Jul 2004 00:13:51 -0500

[Damien]
Aeka did use it. She used it to access Funaho's memories after the cabin
scene.

Anyway, I have a question for the group. How much do you think the Jurai
Royal family knows about Tsunami?

Meaning, Do they know about Tsunami and Sasami?
In the episode where Funaho and Yosho talk, Funaho mentions Sasami's ship.
If they know that Tsunami belongs to Sasami isn't it blatantly obvious who
should sit on the throne next? Why are they bothering with Yosho or engaging
him to Aeka?

Is it a secret only those in the House of Masaki know about (Sasami's ship
being Tsunami)?

Do they know that Tsunami has a form other than a tree and spaceship?

Has she ever appeared to anyone (living or dead) before in her older Sasami
guise other than in the OAV episode?

Kind of wondering for a story I'm in the middle of.

Any input is appreciated.

Damien

Search field Search string

archive list