[tenchi:105310] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105310] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:46:36 -0700 (PDT)
--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> This is contrary to what I have heard.  I have read
> in various places that the bonding
> process was the scene in ep5 whenYosho told Tenchi
> to take the sword from Funaho's trunk.
>  This was to signify that Funaho accepted him as her
> new owner.
> maybe this is in the 101.
>
> >  Now, I have heard that the Master
> > Key/Tenchiken is the key to the treeship Tsunami
> and
> > not the key to Funaho.  Is this accurate guys?
>
> I don't think so, but I'm not sure.
=========

This is also contrary to what I have read.  In fact
I've never read anywhere on any sites or in any posts
that Yosho gave Funaho to Tenchi and that the Master
Key is the key to Tsunami.  Kagato's own words say the
sword is useless when cut off from Tsunami's power
thus implying it was the Key to Tsunami.  Also, Kagato
was trying to get his hands on the Master Key.  He
wants Tsunami so why bother with capturing a second
generation tree like Funaho that cannot turn into a
ship anymore?  No, there is too much evidence in
support of the idea that the Master Key is the key to
Tsunami and that Yosho did not give Funaho to Tenchi.
He doesn't need a royal tree since he himself has his
own power.  I've done a search of several sites and
found nothing that supports your claims.  Much of this
has been debated in the #WASHU#, #SAS#, and RFFC
groups a few years ago.

Think about it.  On the Soja Tenchi was cut off from
the Tsuanmi's power thus the Master Key was useless to
him.  If he was cut off from Tsunami he would have
been cut off from Funaho also.  In ep 13 Yosho
referred to Funaho as if the tree was still his tree.
All of this points to the idea that Yosho is still
bound to Funaho and the Tenchiken is the key to
Tsunami.  Must of this is what is supported by what
others in #WASHU#, #SAS#, and the RFFC were able to
find out when this was debated before.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney