[tenchi:105307] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105307] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:11:17 -0700 (PDT)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: "nik" <silvourbolt@yahoo.com>
> > I'm a bit confused.  I heard that the "stronger candidate" takes the
> throne before, but
> > how could Yosho ascend if he has no tree anymore?  Even if the fact that
> it has rooted
> > wasn't a problem, didn't Yosho give it to Tenchi in episode 5?  Doesn't
> this mean Yosho
> > cannot ascend since he has no tree?
>
> Yosho own a 1st generation royal tree, Funaho.  Funaho is still
> functioning with reduced capability.
>
> I did not remembet Yosho giving Funaho to Tenchi, but even if
> he has, would other royal clans knew ?  Tenchi himself is
> equivalent to a 1st gen royal tree, so he doesn't need it.
> Seina's robot is also equivalent to a 1st gen royal tree,
> hence he is in line for succession to the throne.

I have read in various places that the bonding process was the scene in ep5 when Yosho

told Tenchi to take the sword from Funaho's trunk.  This was to signify that Funaho

accepted him as her new owner.
nik

Search field Search string

archive list