[tenchi:105305] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105305] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Mon, 26 Jul 2004 19:19:57 -0700 (PDT)
--- nik <silvourbolt@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit confused.  I heard that the "stronger
> candidate" takes the throne before, but
> how could Yosho ascend if he has no tree anymore?
> Even if the fact that it has rooted
> wasn't a problem, didn't Yosho give it to Tenchi in
> episode 5?  Doesn't this mean Yosho
> cannot ascend since he has no tree?

No, no, no!  Yosho doesn't give him his free, he gives
him the Master Key...the magical sword called
Tenchiken he uses to fight Ryoko in ep 1 and against
Kagato in ep 6 of the 1st OAV.  Yosho is still linked
with Funaho, but since it cannot become a ship anymore
he doesn't need the key.  The Master Key is linked to
Tsunami's power, this is why it is ineffective against
Kagato in ep 6 because Tenchi is cut off from her
power and he has to rely on his own...the Light Hawk
Wings.  Now, I have heard that the Master
Key/Tenchiken is the key to the treeship Tsunami and
not the key to Funaho.  Is this accurate guys?

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney
zorchhaney@yahoo.com