[tenchi:105299] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com>
subject [tenchi:105299] Re: True Tenchi/3rd OVA Questions abound!
date Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:11:53 +0800
> From: "Michael Haney" <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
> > 3.  Did Yosho know that Airi was pregnant when he
> > left?  What happened to Mizuho (their
> > daughter)?
>
> That is still unknown.

Yosho at first did not know he had a daughter.  After
he landed on Earth, married Kasumi, Kasumi died, then
he called Kanemitsu, his old friend in the acadamy.

He was surprised that Airi was their as well as their
daughter, Minaho (not Mizuho).

During GXP, Minaho worked for Seto....

> > 6.  Was Azusa's father emperor?  If not, who was
> > emperor before Azusa?
>
> Azusa was Emperor at the time.

Azusa's father, Yotsuga Kazuki, was not from Jurai.  He
was a GP officer.  Hence he was not the prior emporor.

Azusa's mother, Masaki Amame, is from the Masaki froyal
family.

In order to get married, they ran away from Jurai.
Azuka later went back to Jurai (long story) to
assume the post of the head of the Masaki clan.

Amame & Yotsuga had appeared in GXP once.

The emperor before Azusa did not have a name in
the novels.  He was Amami Mitsuki's grandfather.

The method to determine who would be the next emperor
was that anyone in the 4 royal families who had the
most powerful tree (usually the head of clan) would
be the next emperor.

> > 11.  Who are the other royal families?  Masaki,
> > Kamiki, Amaki, etc...
>
> I don't know by heart.  I have a pic of the royal
> family tree buried somewhere.  I could try to find it
> and post it to my website.  The family tree was
> designed based on info from the three novels
> Kajishima-san wrote and info from GXP.

Only 4 royal families.  The remaining one is Taysuki.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Search field Search string