[tenchi:105290] Re: Test

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105290] Re: Test
date Tue, 20 Jul 2004 08:41:44 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bear Powell <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:
> [...]

About 20 boxcar loads of quite have been dumped off around here
courtesy of the top 4 english Tenchi MLs.  Though there was one turnd
left by somebody recently on SAS.

With the US release of GXP (crappy), and the announcement of OVA3's
licensing...  It's too damn quiet...  Kinda like the quiet experienced
10 seconds after hearing the Funimation remix/translations of the GXP
songs. (Shit! Where's the frellin' mute button on this damn remote!)

BTW, a Farscape miniseries will be coming out in a bit, through SciFi
-- I wonder if they've learned from their last couple of failed
replacements for it's slot.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited