[tenchi:105288] Re: Test

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject [tenchi:105288] Re: Test
date Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:22:05 -0700
Joseph Riggs wrote:
> Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of con reports and
> similar stuff (did anyone go to AX this year?).

I suspect laziness is at work here (at least, that's why I haven't
written anything up yet). Also, because I missed the Funimation panel
this year, at which they announced OVA 3.

But I do have pictures! See http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/
For Tenchi cosplayers, take a look at the following: (and please pardon
my amateurish photography)

Ryoko and/or Man-Aeka.
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00177.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00182.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00244.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00271.jpg

Kagato. I've seen pictures this same guy from other conventions (Fanime?
previous AXs?). In the second picture, he's posing for K'thardin (who's
off-frame to my right).
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00331.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00333.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00334.jpg

The Tenchi/Ryoko/Aeka/Tsunami/Kagato group. I was struck by how many
Tenchi characters have long, flowing costumes (minor costume adjustment
was needed between many shots). I'm pretty sure that's the same Ryoko
who's been at previous AXs. She seems to have figured out the secret to
Ryoko's hair. I tried to get a close-up where you could see her cat-eye
contacts...
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00346.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00347.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00348.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00349.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00350.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00351.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00352.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00353.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00354.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00355.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00356.jpg
http://kagato.com:8000/~azabaro/ax2004/DSC00357.jpg

I didn't think to look up any of the cosplay gatherings until it was too
late.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list