[tenchi:105281] Re: Tenchi Muyo Location Hunt Photos

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Mark Clifton <washuotaku@earthlink.net>
subject [tenchi:105281] Re: Tenchi Muyo Location Hunt Photos
date Wed, 16 Jun 2004 20:47:55 -0400
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

> I was in Japan to round up my remaining Tenchi Muyo Location Hunt
> in late May / early June.  Here are the location hunt photos:
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040528/20040528-tyo-tenchi.htm
>
> Besides Tenchi Muyo, I have also performed location hunt works on
> other series:
>
> Mahou-Sensei Negima
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040528/20040528-tyo-negima.htm
>
> Onegai Twins (again, more comprehensive in Kizaki-ko this time)
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040528/20040528-tyo-onetwins.htm
>
> PGSM
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040528/20040528-tyo-pgsm.htm
>
> Since I was travelling with a Tetsu-chan (tetsudo mania) most of
> the time, I ended up taking many train pictures too.
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040528/20040528-tyo-trains.htm
>
> Enjoy!
>
> ps. main entry point:
> http://www.cuso4.org/photos/tyo20040528/20040528-tyo.htm
>
> --
> 'CuSO4' Yung
> cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@cuso4.jp, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org

Nice...  I like the pictures you did... I want your camera!

--
Mark Clifton - AIM: WashuOtaku - ICQ: #4284509
   * http://www.geocities.com/washu

"Nekokoneko gives me peace of mind."

Search field Search string

archive list