[tenchi:105279] Re: XPX

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105279] Re: XPX
date Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:08:27 -0700 (PDT)
Well the problem has been solved, since it has been revealed by one
helpful person on the list, that the site moved.
So, most likely the current access to the old URL has been limited due
to security purposes, since it's no longer the XPX CG site -- it's too
bad a "link" wasn't posted in that message, though.  Since ALL the old
links on English sites, all point to the old address.

--- "d.n.tenney" <d.n.tenney@adelphia.net> wrote:
> What is the address of the site? If different people try from
> different
> servers we could learn more.
>
> Gregory Himes wrote:
>
> >I've been trying to get on XPXs CG site for a while now, and I keep
> >getting messages from the server telling me that my server is
> forbidden
> >access...

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited