[tenchi:105266] Re: bad ass anime guns

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105266] Re: bad ass anime guns
date Sun, 6 Jun 2004 07:21:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- Zach <zbrundage@yahoo.com> wrote:
> being an ex-GameStop employee, i know of this all
> too
> well. the pressure of selling those were so high,
> people lost their jobs if they didnt sell enough of
> them. hell, i was almost fired because of it, but i
> quit first because my manager was a dick :P
these...haven't been to GameStop in a year...it shows.
 Anyway, placing quotas of any sort on this in a
retail environment that ISN'T commission is pretty
tough and unfair for the employee.  Whether you sell a
few or alot it up to the whim of the buyer and you
can't force someone to buy anything but you can
convince them politely.  They really need to lighten
up or the story will get a bad reputation and gamers
WILL stop going there.  That is what happened to
Babbages..remember them?

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney