[tenchi:105235] Re: concerning tenchi...obviously

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105235] Re: concerning tenchi...obviously
date Mon, 17 May 2004 13:08:54 -0700 (PDT)
--- lil zelda <chasingmyshadow@cox.net> wrote:

> Thanks to all those who replyed. I couldn't really come
> to an answer, I figured it was for guys, though like you
> said the plot with all the different genres can be
> appealing to both genders, also the character
> personalities.  It's just I didn't see guys buying some of
> the merchandise out there, ( Ryo-ohki back packs,
> dolls, etc.) so I had to wonder who was the target
> audience here....

There's very little good Tenchi merchandise available from English
speaking shores (I have hundreds of Tenchi items, but other then the
BESM RPG stuff, a few "remade CDs" and the "trading cards," the only
stuff I have from US markets are the Ryo- and Ken-Ohkis.  I do have a
couple of the packs, but they never came out of the plastic...  now,
the stuffed-Ryo's...  There are 9 versions of Ryo and 3 versions of
Ken, and I think I have over 70 of the little supreme demons (the fact
that 1 version is attached to a key ring, and another is only an inch
taller than that one... helps, as I bought a whole bag full of 'em.
^_^
Now if I could only get a lot of little stuffed carrots...

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited