[tenchi:105234] Re: concerning tenchi...obviously

to tenchi@usagi.org
from lil zelda <chasingmyshadow@cox.net>
subject [tenchi:105234] Re: concerning tenchi...obviously
date Mon, 17 May 2004 15:55:33 -0400

> From: Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/05/17 Mon AM 10:20:46 EDT
> To: tenchi@usagi.org
> Subject: [tenchi:105232] Re: concerning
tenchi...obviously

> I guess you weren't here a couple of years back,
when Kath (sniff -
> miss her a lot -- where be ye, sensei?) frequented
this ML.

  No can't say I knew her, I've only been "here" a few
months.

> Oh, lord forbid, I wouldn't want anything of the sort.
Though I can't
> say, I wouldn't wish a few of the characters were real.

  Forgive me, let me rephrase that. I can see insecure
males who aren't confident with their egos wanting to
be in Tenchi shoes. That previous remark I made
could be considered offensive to the mature guys out
there. ^_^

Thanks to all those who replyed. I couldn't really come
to an answer, I figured it was for guys, though like you
said the plot with all the different genres can be
appealing to both genders, also the character
personalities.  It's just I didn't see guys buying some of
the merchandise out there, ( Ryo-ohki back packs,
dolls, etc.) so I had to wonder who was the target
audience here....

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited