[tenchi:105224] Re: Ep.14-16 Random Thoughts...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105224] Re: Ep.14-16 Random Thoughts...
date Thu, 13 May 2004 08:32:35 -0700 (PDT)
--- Jeff Harris <jlhonami@mchsi.com> wrote:

> Having read these last few e-mails on this thread, I went back and
> scanned the ep, and I totally missed that flashback thing.  Poor
> Mihoshi!  It might explain why she's kinda ditzy now though.
> Whatever
> IT is.  Remember Kagato saying that Mihoshi HAD been the or one of
> the
> best GP detectives?  It got her pretty mad too.  Hrrmmm.

Damn sickening is what I think.  If this was her condition at some
previous time, I'm surprised she isn't pulling some stunt like the
Washu from the "GP Mihoshi's Space Adventure" did.  Something about
loss of sanity somewhere.  Besides, I don't know if discontiguity is
something taken for granted in GXP and other Spatial Empires, but it
would certainly bother me, and it ain't looking like it's doin' Mihoshi
any good in this shot, either:
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/TM3/16/16TMRO35P.jpg

Note the lower part in particular, or just view the arms in their (not
so) entirety.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited