[tenchi:105219] Re: [Spoiler Ep.14-16] Random Thought

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject [tenchi:105219] Re: [Spoiler Ep.14-16] Random Thought
date Wed, 12 May 2004 12:17:48 -0600
Joseph Riggs wrote:

>At any rate, my own thought on Mihoshi's horrible appearence was that it was a flashback
to a previous collapse.  We know something happened in the past (although its never
been hinted that it was *that* dramatic), and the impression that I got was
>that her family was afraid that it was about to happen again - due to Tenchi.

Having read these last few e-mails on this thread, I went back and
scanned the ep, and I totally missed that flashback thing.  Poor
Mihoshi!  It might explain why she's kinda ditzy now though.  Whatever
IT is.  Remember Kagato saying that Mihoshi HAD been the or one of the
best GP detectives?  It got her pretty mad too.  Hrrmmm.

Exciting!

-K.T.K, who is waiting patiently for his paycheck on friday so he can go
home

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited