[tenchi:105216] Re: NOOOOOO!

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "Bear Powell" <replicant@northstate.net>
subject [tenchi:105216] Re: NOOOOOO!
date Wed, 12 May 2004 01:12:43 -0400
----- Original Message -----
To: <tenchi@usagi.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2004 2:41 PM
Subject: [tenchi:105213] Re: NOOOOOO!

> Bear Powell wrote:
> [...]
> > It is expected that Funimation will name FMA as a recen acquisition at
the
> > Anime Central Convention on May 14th-16th. They are also expected to
> > name Naruto, Prince of Tennis, and One Piece as other new titles.
>
> Wow, that's an impressive list of titles right there. Do you have a
> source you can list for these expectations? (Not that I doubt you - Funi
> doesn't think small. I'd just like to be able to warn folks in my anime
> club as necessary).

I'm thinking I read about it earlier last week on the CN boards. A friend
of mine made mention that CN was getting FMA for their adult swim or
whatever it is now and I remembered KD recommending it highly to me
a little while back so I wanted to check it out. I have a friend going to AC
this weekend so that is how I was aware of the dates since she won't shut
up about it. ;-p

--------------------------
Bear "replicant" Powell

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

***Currently Playing***
Final Fantasy XI (MMORPG)

***Characters***
Shao (Galka) 32nk/20war/15thf *MAIN*
Powa (Tarutaru) 21blm/11whm/11war *MULE*

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs