[tenchi:105215] Re: NOOOOOO!

to tenchi@usagi.org, <tenchi@usagi.org>
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net>
subject [tenchi:105215] Re: NOOOOOO!
date Tue, 11 May 2004 21:57:46 -0700
At 09:58 AM 5/11/2004 -0400, Bear Powell wrote:
> [...]

ungh read the other replies. ya looks like its true. to the people
defending them.. i dunno maybe they're subs are decent i'll wait till its
out. if anyone snags it let me know how crappy/good it is. i really love
that series

well at least thy dont have gungrave i guess

^_^x KD

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited