[tenchi:105212] Re: NOOOOOO!

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105212] Re: NOOOOOO!
date Tue, 11 May 2004 11:05:34 -0700 (PDT)
--- Bear Powell <replicant@northstate.net> wrote:
> [...]

What sucks, is that for 3 shows, Funimation rocked, and then they got
ahold of GXP, and they completely fucked up that job...  technically it
was the worst job I had seen in over 4 years.  Vocally, it was the
worst job in 5, and the english songs, whoever approved putting them on
the DVD needs to be raped repeatedly by that rusty spork that has so
dearly been missing from these MLs in the last couple of years.

May they NOT get ahold of the new OVAs, whether or not they turn out decent.

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited