[tenchi:105209] Re: bad ass anime guns

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105209] Re: bad ass anime guns
date Fri, 7 May 2004 09:33:22 -0700 (PDT)
--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net> wrote:
> assuming i dont break the damn things since the instructions
> are
> going to be in japanese >_<x too bad babblefish doesn't take scans ;P

There is a Kanji OCR program (maybe called Kanji OCR?) that in the past
had a demo version that would do scans for a limited time.  It worked
pretty damn good, but was a pain in the ass to use (since I have to
simulate a PC and had to get into system 9.0.2 to actually do the scan,
and then pass the .tif file to the OCR program.  If you can find this
program on-line, it should be good for just a simple instruction scan,
and then you can feed the blocks of text into AltaVista.

Just remember 600-800 dpi if the text is small!

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited