[tenchi:105198] Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject [tenchi:105198] Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...
date Mon, 03 May 2004 23:18:17 -0600
Bear Powell wrote:

>Cool to hear. If  I had known you had gotten the game I
>would have gotten you a world pass to Caitsith where I
>play. Kuuta (On Haitus?)

School responsiblities.  I may play more over summer.  I was starting to
get weary of the game.  I dunno, it pissed me off a few times enough to
make me stop playing for the day.

Course, I still haven't done the whole party thing, which would make
things easier and more interesting I suppose.

I'm as shy in the virtual world as I am in real life, heh.

-K.T.K

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited