[tenchi:105196] Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from RadHaz <radhaz@redshift.com>
subject [tenchi:105196] Re: (OT) Final Fantasy XI ...was...Re: Trying to...
date Mon, 03 May 2004 18:51:27 -0700
Yeah, I've got my char up to lv 18, and just did the subjob quest in
Selbina. A Mithra redmage main job, and whitemage sub. Perpetually
broke, hehe. I'm on the Bismarck server, nation of Bastok.

Aekamaski (Mithra) 18 Redmage/5 Thief/1 Whitemage

--
RadHaz

nan des no kono miso shiru wa?

Search field Search string