[tenchi:105188] Re: [Spoiler Ep.14-16] Random Thought

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject [tenchi:105188] Re: [Spoiler Ep.14-16] Random Thought
date Sun, 02 May 2004 15:07:59 -0700
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> Have re-watched all 3 released OVA 3 episodes in a go today.
> My story prediction:
> * Z is Noike's brother.

Interesting...hasn't Mr. Kajishima previously said that Z comes
from another dimension/universe where everybody works for
Tokimi somehow?

> * The horrible Mihoshi-like woamn is what Mihoshi looks like
>   in the letter she sent home but was altered by Z.  His aim
>   is to start a war between Kuramitsu and the Earth gang or
>   Jurai.

I came to the same conclusion about Mihoshi's altered letter
after I watched episode 16 a few times. I'm not sure that Z
wants to provoke a war between the Kuramitsu and anybody else;
rather, I think that he want to provoke Tenchi into displaying
his abilities.

[...]
> As to who will end up married to Tenchi, I was in the opinion
> of no one will.  However, after GXP, I changed my opinion to
> "all or none".  Despite Kajishima said one has been choosen,
> I still do not think this will be the case....

No strong opinion on this at the moment. FWIW, I suspect that
a resolution as seen in Masquerade is possible (in which the
main character ends up with many women, yet clearly had chosen
one from the beginning).

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list