[tenchi:105187] Re: [Spoiler Ep.14-16] Random Thought

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Michael Haney <zorchhaney@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105187] Re: [Spoiler Ep.14-16] Random Thought
date Sat, 1 May 2004 03:44:32 -0700 (PDT)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com> wrote:
> Have re-watched all 3 released OVA 3 episodes in a
> go today.
> My story prediction:
> * Z is Noike's brother.
> * The horrible Mihoshi-like woamn is what Mihoshi
> looks like
>   in the letter she sent home but was altered by Z.
> His aim
>   is to start a war between Kuramitsu and the Earth
> gang or
>   Jurai.
> Of the Tenchi gang, my original favorites were
> Mihoshi and
> Washu.  However, after Noike joined the gang, she
> seems to
> be able to control Ryoko/Aeka/Mihoshi, and has the
> gut to
> face Washu.  She is beginning to overtake Mihoshi in
> my
> ranking....
> As to who will end up married to Tenchi, I was in
> the opinion
> of no one will.  However, after GXP, I changed my
> opinion to
> "all or none".  Despite Kajishima said one has been
> choosen,
> I still do not think this will be the case....
----------

What I got from the GXP ep where Seina meets Tenchi
and the gang you get the idea that Tenchi still hasn't
chosen yet but his relationship with the girls has
changed some..it was noticable.  The interview with
Kajishima about the 3rd OAV is pretty old.  He says a
girl has been chosen.  Does he mean that Tenchi has
already made up his mind about which of them it will
be or is Noike being chosen for Tenchi and that is
it...all those months of Ayeka and Ryoko fighting with
one another over Tenchi were just wasted!?  I doubt
that.  Ayeka and Ryoko are still pretty popular
characters and I doubt Kajishima-san would do that to
them in the story, just let eveything that happened in
the first 2 OAVs become nothing and set Tenchi up with
a totally new character who pops up out of the blue.

If his track record is any indication will may likely
see a GXP-ish resolution to Tenchi's problem in the
promised 4th OAV.

====
--
Michael "TheZorch" Haney