[tenchi:105137] Re: good anime info site?

to tenchi@usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
subject [tenchi:105137] Re: good anime info site?
date Fri, 9 Apr 2004 13:30:16 -0700 (PDT)
I used to know of 4, but can't find them in my favorites (animeinfo was
one).
However, try this one: www.animedb.net
Haven't been there in a while though...

--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <kenshindono@comcast.net> wrote:
> anyone know a site thats got good info on a lot of series? number of
> epps, what its about, ect.

Good comprehensive lists are very rare, and the gems are usually only
for a single series, and is on a person web-page.  Many production
sites are notably poor...

====
Complete address changes: Tenchi OVA 3 and Galaxy Police images!
http://projkutani.castledragmire.com/greg/MSC/PAN/Pans.html
BLOW your bookmarks, FRELL your favorites, use the new URL!
or visit the delapidated site ---> www.TenchiMuyo.150m.com

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited