[tenchi:105134] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com>
subject [tenchi:105134] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Wed, 7 Apr 2004 01:56:31 +0800
> From: "Gregory Himes" <gdhimes@yahoo.com>
> --- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > issue will be released ub 3 weeks' time.  Once the
> > new issue released, vendors will return the old
> > ones back to distributor to get them destroyed.
>
> The Kinokuniya in New Jersey usually doesn't do this, since it's too
> expensive...  They usually just hold back issues until they are gone,
> or reduce the price....

Oh, I meant their Japan HQ, not the US branches.
Return shipment is too expensive.

What I meant is if the sources in Japan get the
next issue, they will either return the stock of
old issues back to distributor, or simply destroy
them if their warehouses do not have enough storage.
Space is a premium in Tokyo.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org