[tenchi:105119] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject [tenchi:105119] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 21:00:50 -0700
Michael Haney wrote:

>I do really like the Anime OAV series that was made
>and I love the movie.  Belldandy and Keiichi are a
>match made in heaven, pun intended.  She is everyone's
>dream girl, Bell-chan is beautiful (very beautiful I
>reinterate), sweet and caring, and above all she is a
>good cook.  Those are three very appealing attributes.
> There is also the fact that Bell-chan can look sexy
>even when wearing something demure.  The original
>artist who first drew her must have drawn from some
>really serious inspiration.

I believe Bell-chan first appeared in a special illust of YUA that
Fujishima did with the two girls preying to a goddess (the goddess
eventually become Belldandy).  She didn't look the way she does now,
originally.  Just go back to the first issues of the manga.  Still
pretty, though!

-K.T.K

Search field Search string

archive list