[tenchi:105118] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to tenchi@usagi.org
from KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject [tenchi:105118] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 20:58:54 -0700
'CuSO4' Yung wrote:

>Then you should go to any Japanese bookstore
>as soon as practical to grap the recent (May)
>issue of Comic Afternoon.  It comes with a
>pre-painted not-assembled Skuld figure
>"Flying Version".
>
>The June issue will come with AMG stickers.
>
>The July issue will come with Banpei-kun
>figure.
>
>The Sep04/Oct04/Jan05 issues will comes with
>the new Belldandy/Urd/Skuld figures (playing
>musical instructment while sitting on top of
>pillars).

Wow, cool stuff!  Unfortunately I don't know of any good Japanese
bookstores within a state of where I am now.  Pooh!

-K.T.K

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited