[tenchi:105117] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...

to <tenchi@usagi.org>
from "'CuSO4' Yung" <cuso4.tenchi-ml@cuso4.com>
subject [tenchi:105117] Re: New Ah! My Goddess Series...
date Sat, 3 Apr 2004 11:54:03 +0800
> From: KKutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
> 'CuSO4' Yung wrote:
> >Anyway, welcome to the Megami ML.  (^_^)
>
> I would have joined years ago if I wasn't so
> damn far behind on the manga and wanting to
> avoid spoilers.

Then you should go to any Japanese bookstore
as soon as practical to grap the recent (May)
issue of Comic Afternoon.  It comes with a
pre-painted not-assembled Skuld figure
"Flying Version".

The June issue will come with AMG stickers.

The July issue will come with Banpei-kun
figure.

The Sep04/Oct04/Jan05 issues will comes with
the new Belldandy/Urd/Skuld figures (playing
musical instructment while sitting on top of
pillars).

--
'CuSO4' Yung
cuso4@cuso4.com, cuso4@manbow.com, cuso4@computer.org